Modular Kitchen as of today is a need to manage the available space effective irrespective of the space available.
- This can be have in 2 basic models of Fully Modular and Semi-Modular Kitchens.
- Fully Modular Kitchen can be designed in such a way we can add up our own design of HOB and SINK in required style and model with is the available space.
- Semi Modular is one which we are working under and above the available counter top with existing sink given by the builder of their choice.
- In modular kitchen in general is made with 2 basic structures called carcass and shutters.
- In which the Carcass should be never compromised and should be made of Water Resistance Plywood.
- The shutters can be designed of our own choice of colours, finish, design which are makeover for a kitchen with internal necessary accessory.
- We love to have a table meet in detail.